Are you looking to attract instant quality traffic on your website? OR generate quality B2B leads online? OR increase orders on your e-commerce website? Whatever your goal is, pay per click advertising can be leveraged efficiently to achieve your goals.
THE PPC PROCESS
We schedule a consultation with you to understand your marketing objectives and goals and whether PPC advertising can be used to achieve those goals or not. Once we are sure that PPC can help, we come up with a solution based on your requirements and finalize the strategy.
We do extensive keyword and competitive research and once keywords are finalized, we create conversion optimized responsive landing pages (in case there are not already). Then we setup and test conversion tracking and write compelling ads after thorough research. Once all this is done, we start creating ad groups and add keywords and set bids strategically. Ad extensions like sitelinks, callouts, calls, etc. are also added in this phase. We also add negative keywords to avoid irrelevant clicks.
Once the campaign is up and running, the optimize phase starts. We monitor the campaign regularly and take several optimization steps like keyword bid adjustments, pausing low performing keywords, ad copy adjustments, landing page adjustments (if needed), finding and adding new keywords, adding more negative keywords, constantly looking for better marketing and promotional ideas for ads, keywords and landing pages.
Testing is the root of marketing while tracking is the shoot. We continuously analyze what is working for you and what is not and create performance reports for you. Be it weekly, fortnightly or monthly, we can come up with a performance report for you. We also make sure to tweak the strategy based on the reports to better the performance.
WHAT YOU GET WORKING WITH US:
- Keyword research, placement* sites finding
- Competitive research
- Form and call conversion tracking
- Ad copy creation and A/B testing
- DKI (Dynamic Keyword Insertion) ads if needed
- Image ads* creation in formats and sizes supported by Google
- Strategic and organized ad group creation
- Broad, BMM, phrase, exact and negative keywords
- Placements, topics, interests and remarketing lists*
- Add ad extensions: Call, Location, Sitelink, Callout
- Keyword/placement/topic/interest exclusions*
- Location and ad schedule bid adjustments
- Regular analysis of campaigns
- Bid adjustments
- Landing page change suggestions
- New keyword and placement* opportunities
- Exclude low quality keywords and placements*
- Weeding out irrelevant keywords
- Constantly looking for better marketing/promotional offers for ads
- Weekly OR fortnightly OR monthly performance reports
- Tweaks in the campaigns based on reports
- Changes in future strategies based on the reports
*Applicable to Google Display Network campaigns only
Why Choose Us?
- We pay close attention to what your competitors are doing you can be a step ahead of them. Some of the competitive analysis tools we use are SpyFu, SEMRush, etc.
- We are a team of Google Adwords Certified professionals and we have a thorough understanding of all the advanced concepts of PPC advertising.
- We keep ourselves up to date with all the latest trends in the PPC industry. Some of the blogs we regularly read are PPCHero, Google Adwords Blog, Wordstream, Search Engine Watch, WhiteSharkMedia, Unbounce and many more.
- Our team has worked on some of the most complex PPC projects and solved some very tricky PPC problems like conversion tracking issues, low quality score issues, landing page issues and many more.
- Our responsive landing pages speak for themselves and for our clients. The landing pages we design are lightning fast and highly conversion optimized.
- We deploy tracking mechanisms that allow us to determine exactly which keywords are bringing quality leads so we focus more on those profitable keywords.
- If you are not satisfied with the results, you can cancel the contract anytime.
Get Started with scheduling a free consultation with our PPC strategist and get a customized PPC solution for your business.